I have been nominated for the Disability Blogger Award by ‘A Different Kind of Vision’. This award was created by Georgina from Chronillicles. I am so grateful to A Different Kind of Vision for nominating me for this award.
According to the rules, as a nominee, I am to answer the questions asked by Amanda and then nominate 5 to 15 other disability bloggers and ask them to answer 5 to 15 questions.
Here are the questions that A Different Kind of Vision has asked me to answer:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
My curiosity for spreading a word about disability and advancements, sharing my experiences with everyone and to touch lives in my own way.
- What is your favourite piece of technology you own?
I have a few amazing gadgets and all are dear to me. But to name my favourite ones- Philip Go-Gear MP3 Player, Amazon Echo Dot and my Dell laptop.
- What is your favourite book?
You can win by Shiv Khera
- What do you enjoy doing for fun?
Exploring new applications, practicing martial arts and sometimes playing guitar.
- What advice do you have for someone that wants to start a blog?
Always try to pour out your feelings, emotions and thoughts unfiltered through your words. Only the unfiltered feelings make the best pieces.
Here are 6 Questions I want to Ask:
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- The first thing you do every morning?
- Do you love coffee or tea?
- Have you ever owned a pet?
- What would you do if you get the power to be invisible for a day?
- Do you love adventure?
here are the nominees I have chosen.
- FAITHMUMMY from Invisible disabilities: The comorbids
- Stephanae from Bold Blind Beauty
- Abbiejohnsontaylor from My Corner
- Enni Pettican from Chronically Jenni
I am thankful for this recognition and hope to continue to spread awareness on the topic of vision impairment and disability as a whole.