Naya Nangal, Distt. Ropar, Punjab
Working as a Senior Content writer in SEO and web development company since May 2016
Content manager and RJ at Radio Udaan (Online Radio). My weekly shows – Inspirational Wings Season 4 and Vocabulary Dose. Voluntarily working Since Feb 2014.
I am on ‘the list of contributors’ of a monthly English Magazine named ‘ICare Info’, published from Agra. My awareness and disability-related articles and poems are published in online magazines and a Braille magazine named ‘Insight’
- A regular writer in an Online Magazine. – ‘Cross the Hurdles’.
- Write letters to the Editor for The Hindustan Times newspaper. Got many posts published in it.
- Won ‘Best Letter of the Week Award’ from Hindustan Times newspaper
- Freelance Writer.
- Active blogger.
- Given English Classes online through Skype.
- Taught English courses to students (offline)
- On 12th December 2016, I received Punjab State Award from Sh. Surjit Kumar Jyani, Cabinet Minister, Social Security, and Women & Children Welfare
- I have also been given the 7th NCPEDP – Mphasis Universal Award by Hon’ble Central Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Sh. K P Gurjar, at New Delhi on 14th August 2016. I have been awarded for doing exemplary work to ensure a life of dignity for the people with disabilities.
- With the vision to sensitize the society, in 2015 I started visiting different mainstream schools to create awareness among students and faculty about PWDs. (It is a voluntary act at a personal level). During my visits, I give a demo of assistive technology/software, talk about how visually challenged people work and interact with students in the assembly.
- I was invited by an NGO ‘Umang Foundation’ to address a press conference at Shimla in April 2014. They wanted to spread a word in the state about the possibilities and technology advancements taking place. I told about my life and how I carry out all my deeds. The impact of that conference was such that many visually challenged students came up and enrolled themselves in educational institutions. Even the laymen got to know so much about this world of disability. The event was given prominent coverage by print and electronic media.
- In December 2015, I gave a motivational presentation in the first ‘International Film Festival for Persons with Disabilities’ held in New Delhi.
- I have achieved three belts in Karate Yellow, Orange and Green. My aim is to Achieve Black belt in Karate. I am learning Karate because I want to convey a message that visually challenged people are nowhere lacking behind.
- Know typing, professional in it.
- Writing and blogging
- American English
- Postgraduate in English Literature from Punjab University
- Did Bachelors in Arts (with political science and public administration) from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- Year 12th from PSEB. Marks- 76%
- Year 10th from PSEB. Marks- 80%
- Green Belt in Karate
- RJ at Online radio station ‘Radio Udaan.’ Two weekly shows (Inspirational Wings and Vocabulary Dose.
- Diplomas in Music (Both Vocal and Instrumental-Guitar)
- Have got my poems, articles published in many online magazines.
- Have represented the school in Sports, Chess at the district level.
- Writing ( poems, articles)
- Writing (Poems, Articles, and Stories),
- Singing, playing musical instruments like- Guitar and Harmonium.
- Playing Chess
- Observing Nature
- Exploring new software’s.
All the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.